Cannabis is becoming a larger part of the American culture. As marijuana laws change, new medical studies are conducted and recreational use continues to develop it impacts us more and more. For people who are curious about cannabis, information is crucial to feeling comfortable and well-informed. That is why we created the Cannabis Resource Guide.
These resources can help you learn about all areas of marijuana. It will answer your questions about everything from cannabis legislation and medical studies to marijuana culture and recreational use.
Bookmark this page so that you’ll never have to track down new and emerging information about marijuana. Consider this your one-stop shop for everything you need to know. Use this guide to find trusted resources about all things cannabis.
Cannabis Resource Guide:
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Legislation – When it comes to federal regulatory information, the FDA is an essential resource. The latest legislation information and updates can be found on this website.
- Presidential Timeline of Federal Drug Legislation in the United States – For a history of how drug legislation has changed throughout the course of American history, check out this chart. It breaks down the president and term as it relates to laws. It also covers who the point person was for alcohol and drug policies and the details of the legislation and its objective.
- Ban on Synthetic Marijuana – In 2012, President Barack Obama passed a ban on synthetic drugs, including synthetic marijuana. This resource explains this ban and its impact on the FDA. It is important to note that synthetic marijuana is not the same as marijuana, so the laws against synthetic marijuana do not apply to marijuana.
- Drug Policy Alliance – The Drug Policy Alliance (DPA) is an organization that promotes drug policies with a focus on health, science, human rights and compassion. This resource includes information, issues and action that can be taken to support the movement.
- State Laws Related to Marijuana from The White House – Marijuana laws have continued to change in the U.S., with an increasing number of states legalizing, decriminalizing or allowing legal medicinal marijuana. This resource from The White House outlines the state laws in regard to marijuana.
- State Marijuana Laws Map – For more information about marijuana laws on a state by state basis, this map gives a visual representation of which states allow legal medical marijuana and recreational marijuana in the U.S.
- Recent News and Insights on the Cannabis Industry and Culture – For all of the latest news and insights regarding the cannabis industry and culture, head to Dispensaries.com. This site covers marijuana news from all across the country, from legislation and health to culture and the cannabis industry. For marijuana newbies, this site can also provide information about different types of marijuana and how they may impact you.
If you are new to marijuana, it is especially important to make sure that you are well-informed. Learn about the laws, how it impacts health and wellness and what is going on in the industry. This Cannabis Resource Guide will keep you educated and allow you to make smart decisions about incorporating marijuana in your life.