We’re constantly scouring the web and our sources for our favorite headlines, great stories, news and developments in all things cannabis. We especially love those goings on that relate to the entrepreneurial pursuits of our burgeoning legal marijuana industry.
Check out our favorite headlines, highlights and goings on for February 6, 2016
- The Legal Marijuana Market Will Hit $6.7 Billion In Sales In 2016
- High Times magazine gets even higher as marijuana becomes more mainstream
- Tech start-ups hope for marijuana sales growth
- Nation’s First Drive-Thru Recreational Marijuana Shop Opens This Spring
- Americans spent more on legal pot last year than on Cheetos, Doritos
- Banks Won’t Touch Marijuana
- Here’s how marijuana legalization would work in California
- Pot pros talk change at Women Grow summit
- Weed Break Wednesday Goes Back to Basics
- CBD for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Want more? Be sure to check out our Twitter feed @dispensariescom for updates throughout your day and week!